SPAQuE is a commercial company that employs around 80 people. It brings together high-level experts in engineering, chemistry, geology, biology, architecture, urban planning, law, industrial archaeology, geomatics, communication, economy,IT, etc.
SPAQuE is Wallonia’s pioneer and benchmark for the rehabilitation of landfills and brownfields. Building on its expertise, SPAQuE has :
- developed the plan for Walloon authorised landfill site,
- participated in the drafting of the successive "soil decrees",
- drafted Good Practice specifications - a detailed methodology for the rehabilitation of contaminated soils - used as a basis by SPW (DGO3) for the Walloon Code of Good Practice.
SPAQuE is active in :
- inventory of potentially polluted sites,
- compilation and updating of lists of priority sites for rehabilitation,
- rehabilitation of contaminated brownfields and landfills,
- management and maintenance of rehabilitated sites,
- environmental (air-water-soil) quality and health management,
- environmental monitoring,
- water management,
- property development on rehabilitated sites,
- use of renewable energies and fight against global warming.
Some achievements : ProjectOnRehabilitatedSites.pdf
Haut de page